Monitoring & Improving Orientation Standards for the US Land Contractor Community
SafeLandUSA is a volunteer organization comprising major and independent operating companies, contractors, industry associations, and educators with the purpose of promoting a standardized safety orientation for workers in the US Onshore E&P Industry.
Senior Director EHS, Halcon Resources
Contractor Safety Management is a critical component of our Environmental, Health and Safety Management System. SafeLand USA provides a means of introducing a consistent understanding of the hazards for new or transferred workers within the US Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. This initial awareness period is critical as those employees may not be familiar with the work environment, tasks or the associated hazards.
- Orientation designed specifically for our US Onshore E&P Industry
- Consistent EH&S orientation which is industry recognized and widely accepted
- Orientation remains with employee throughout career
- Quality assurance through an audit program and oversight committee
- Eliminates redundancy of multiple orientations for single employee
Operators & Contractors Supporting SafeLandUSA
The Operators and Contractors listed below support the SafeLandUSA Orientation, with the goal of reducing the number of accidents in our industry’s journey to zero accidents.
Participating Operators & Contractors include, but are not limited to: